Saturday, September 2, 2017

August Book Haul & Wrap-Up!


Hello, everybody! I hope you all had an awesome August. This month has been crazy busy for me personally but I somehow managed to post here more than ONCE this month! GET OUT THE CONFETTI CANNONS!! Anyhoo, I'm hard at work today putting together a few blog posts for this little blog of mine and for Of Wonderland which I co-blog at so hopefully everything goes smoothly and I'm able to schedule a handful of posts for both sites so wish me luck!

This month I was able to limit my book buying which I'm very happy about as I barely read anything this month, hence why my wrap up is very very tiny and even though I did much worse on my music buying (a lot of things came out in August OKAY!!) I'm still happy with the amount that I've obtained. 

As a side note before I get this wrap-up and book haul started, I do have a few posts from this month that I would like to refer you guys to in case you're interested in seeing my previous endeavors so here you go! Let's hope my posts become more regualar WITHOUT a week or two seperating each, am I right?


Now onto the book haul and wrap-up. Enjoy! Stay tuned for another album unboxing post coming within the next few days. Read on, bookworms!
____________________________________________________

WRAP-UP
232175571767503123846037


____________________________________________________

BOUGHT
2875532018295852183675812089382810194628186027911624815922864468

The Cabin by Natasha Preston - Thrift Store - $0.25
Side Effects by Jen Calonita - Dollar Tree - $1
_____________________________________________

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS
Image result for running guns alyssa reidImage result for reggaeton lento cnco album coverImage result for reggaeton lento cnco album cover

Avalanche by FLETCHER - Google Play - $1.29
Whatta Man by I.O.I - Google Play - $1.29
Planez by Katelyn Tarver - Google Play - $1.29
Running Guns by Alyssa Reid - Google Play - $0.99
Reggaeton Lento (Bailemos) by CNCO - Google Play - $1.29
Hey DJ by CNCO ft. Yandel - Google Play - $0.99
_____________________________________________

ALBUMS


Verse #2 by JJ Project - Amazon - $24.99
The Most Beautiful Moments In Life Pt. 2 by BTS - Amazon - $22.99
Mansion by NF - Mardel - $5
Therapy Session by NF - Mardel - $5
Primera Cita by CNCO - Amazon - $8.99
Hola Hola by K.A.R.D - Amazon - $27.50

_____________________________________________

QOTD: What was your favorite read of the month?

No comments:

Post a Comment