Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Song Of The Week #13


Hello, everybody! I hope you're all having a very lovely and happy March so far. I haven't had much time for blogging lately as I've been SUPER busy with life. Last month I had too much time on my hands and now I don't have enough. WHAT EVEN. I barely have time for reading these days, which I'm not too happy about, BUT I'm trying my best here!

I guess my first life update is that I'll be a little absent for the next couple of weeks on my blog while I catch up and recharge over the next few days with work. It's been a little tiring but luckily I have enough coffee to get me through. LOL!

The second life update I have is that I finally got over the cold I've had for about a week now. YAY, I'M STILL ALIVE. Not going to lie, it was driving me insane having to stay inside all week. I'm too outgoing for that. Anyhoo, that's about it on my front. I'm still very much obsessed with reading and Kpop, music and coffee, Oreos and everything related to eyeshadow so no need to worry! I'm still me. Still very weird and strange, but me nonetheless. Enjoy this week's song!


________________________________________________

________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment