Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Song Of The Week #7


Hello, everyone! Welcome to the new year full of possibilities and so much hope for good things coming your way! I love getting a fresh start to a try new things and take more chances so this new year, I decide to set some goals for myself to achieve seeing as I achieved some of the goals I planned to go after in 2016 and I'm pretty proud of myself for that. I don't believe in resolutions since you shouldn't have to wait until the new year to set goals for yourself. So, here are my top four goals for 2017 that I hope to achieve:

1. Reread all my favorite series
2. Pursue my art and start selling prints and bookmarks of my original art
3. Finally dye the ends of my hair teal blue
4. Pour myself into my other passions in life

Other than art and reading and writing, I also have a HUGE passion for singing, dance, and photography and I've made a habit of ignoring them and putting those passions on the back burner to focus on my art, writing, and reading. This year, I want to actually pour more of myself into those hobbies of mine that are huge parts of my life and provide those much needed creative outlets for me. I don't know where this year will lead me with these passions in my life, but I have faith that I'll be able to sort through what's most important to me and hopefully, get a better idea of what I want to do for a living and what to pursue in college. I'm excited for this year and I hope you all achieve those goals and dreams of your and discover something amazing about yourself this year!

______________________________________________________

______________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. I REALLY need to reread so many books but I'm always picking up something new that I NEVER have time for rereading anymore *wails* Good luck with everything this year, Anissa- hope 2017 brings you nothing but the best <3

    Ruzaika @ The Regal Critiques

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes, I know what you mean!! Let us overcome the challenges!!

      Delete