Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Song Of The Week #6


Hello, everybody! These past few days have been pretty busy, fun, a little crazy, and full of reading and holiday cheer as the new year is right around the corner. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that 2017 is only less than a week away! I have no idea what the new year holds for me and this little blog of mine but I'm excited to start getting stuff done this new year, especially since I'll officially be co-blogging on Of Wonderland starting in January. 

I also hope to accomplish more with my writing and hopefully begin editing a new novel I've been working on for a couple of months now. Of course, I'll have to actually finish writing the thing but I've taken a short break from it just to give myself some time to think about where to take the story. I also hope to pursue my art and maybe start selling some prints or bookmarks with my original art on them. Nothing is set in stone as of yet but hey, who knows what may happen? Anyhoo, that's it for this little life update! Enjoy this week's song of the week and please have a fantastic day!


________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment