Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Song Of The Week #3


Hello, everybody! I really hope you're all enjoying your week so far! Before I share with you all the song of the week, I just want to say a few words first about some upcoming posts and announcements that I can't wait to unveil to all of you!

First off, I wanted to know if you guys might be interested in posts about my everyday life such as life updates, maybe a-day-in-a-life post every now and then as a weekly thing or if you want to see more book tags or Q&A posts. Please let me know because I want to get to know my readers a little more and I would love for you guys to get to know me a little more. I love to connect with my fellow book lovers and little things like this new segment are allowing me to be able to do just that I think. 

Second, I'm so excited to announce a couple of things within the next couple of weeks and I CAN'T WAIT to let you all know what I've been working on behind the scenes. Let's just say there's a reason I haven't been as active on my blog as I usually am. I've been busy gearing up for something big and I hope you guys are excited. Stay tuned!

To sum up, let me know what you would like to see on this blog and I'll try my very hardest to deliver! With all that said and done, let's get onto the music!


_________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________

confetti photo 64-FallingConfetti.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment