Monday, September 26, 2016

Playlist #3: TFIOS Inspired Playlist!


Hello, my lovelies! Since I've been listening to a ton of new music lately, I've been wanting to compile some of my new favorite songs at the moment into a playlist but I wasn't sure which book I wanted to inspire the entire playlist. After a few days of weighing out my options, I decided to make a TFIOS inspired playlist!

I've already made playlists inspired by The Lunar Chronicles and one for when you're feeling THE FEELS big time so feel free to check those out if you want! I'm really excited to make a playlist inspired by this book so I hope you all enjoy the songs I've chosen for the playlist. If you have any suggestions on other books and series I should a playlist for, PLEASE let me know in the comments! 

Now onto the tunes!
________________________________________________________

1. The Obvious Choice

2. My Thoughts Are Stars

3. Slowly, Then All At Once

4. Rollercoaster That Only Goes Up

5. Little Infinity

6. Funky Bones

7. It's A Metaphor

8. Not A Wish Granting Factory

9. Okay?


________________________________________________________

So that's it for this playlist! I really hope you guys enjoyed this fun little post and if you listen to any of these songs, please comment below what your favorite track was! I would LOVE to know! Read on, bookworms! See you in the next chapter!

No comments:

Post a Comment