Thursday, June 9, 2016

My Second Blogiversary!


Hello, everybody! Today I just wanted to write up a quick little post about my little blog turning two years old today! Back in 2014, I finally got off my rear end and decided to dive into the blogosphere with no idea how to run a blog let alone what to do about navigating my way through blogs. I had always read blogs and liked what the people were talking about but I had no idea if I even had anything new to add to the conversation on a place of my own.


I knew I loved books and movies and music and probably WAY too much coffee but I didn't know how those things would be interesting enough to people in my own words. I decided to just go for it and ever since creating my blog, I have made so many good friends in the blogger community and have grown so much as both a reader and a person because of simply having a public place to get some things off my chest.


I am so thankful to every single one of my readers including those who only stopped by once and never came back again. Your view still counts in my book!! Because of blogging, I feel like I have also become more active and passionate about writing both for this blog and for the stories in my head that I have published and hope to publish in the future! 

I just want to give a special shout out to two amazing bloggers who showed their support from the very beginning,  Soudha from Of Stacks and Cups and Olivia from Olivia's Catastrophe for being huge inspirations to me and for telling me to keep up the blogging from the very start! You guys rock!


Blogging is so much more to me than just talking about my favorite books and sharing my thoughts on movies and music, it's become a way for me to open up a little more, which is something I struggle to do with actual people. Call me stoic or too selfless, but I would much rather be the friend someone comes to when they need to talk than to cry about my own problems that I feel like I can handle on my own.

If you're someone who is considering taking on creating your own blog, I encourage you to do so this instant!! Even if you end up not really loving it, at least you gave it a chance. So now that I've rambled on for long enough, I just want to say a huge thank you for reading this post and other posts, for commenting and most of all, being my buddies! I love you all to Pluto and back!!

P.S. Since we're on the whole blogging subject, head over to by best friend's blog! She's new to the community and I'm so happy she's joined the blogger family! Be sure to send Abby some love and tell her I sent you by checking out Musicals Heart & Soul if you're into Broadway, musicals and all things of that nature! K bye!



2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations for reaching the two year mark! You've been doing amazing for this long and I honestly can't believe I have been reading your posts for two yeas either <3 It actually makes me so happy. You're blog is doing wonderful and here's to many more years ^.^ Thanks for the mention as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I feel like I just started blogging yesterday so two years feels like forever ago :D To many more years of blogging!

      Delete