Monday, March 21, 2016

Music Matching Monday: Alice In Wonderland


Assuming you already know this classic story then you know that this book follows a young girl named Alice who falls down a hole and somehow finds herself in a magical world where there are talking plants, bigger-than-life characters and peculiar places that seem like something straight from the most abstract of imaginations. I wanted to pair this book with a song that I think really tells the story of just how much this book is based on new friendships, finding magic in ordinary places and dreaming about the impossible no matter how crazy the idea may seem. 

I love Alice and her story because it really teaches the importance of exploration of the world around you whether it has talking animals or not. Even though I would love to visit Wonderland more than anything, this world seems pretty interesting too! I hope you guys enjoy!


LITTLE WONDERS by Rob Thomas

2 comments:

  1. I love Alice in Wonderland and I want this edition sooo bad XD. I love this song btw! I had never listened to it before, so thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too! It just looks so pretty ;) I'm glad you like the song!

      Delete