Monday, August 3, 2015

Music Matching Monday: Fangirl


For this book, there was actually only one song that popped into my head while reading it. Partly because it's extremely catchy and partly because the title of the song is actually a line in the book. I seriously really loved this book and I completely loved the romance and chemistry between Cath and Levi like crazy! I loved how they just understood each other and how they were such good friends and always there for each other. A few lines in the song just screamed "Fangirl" and it would be absolutely insane for me to pair this book with any other song! Madness I tell you! Once you hear the song with this book in mind, there's just no way you can possibly imagine this song not being the soundtrack to it. At least for me anyway. Enjoy!

I REALLY LIKE YOU by Carly Rae Jepsen


No comments:

Post a Comment