Monday, August 10, 2015

Music Matching Monday: Daughter Of Smoke And Bone


I've been wanting to pair a song with this book for the longest time but I could never find the right song for it. It's been a few months now on my search for the perfect song to go along with this masterpiece of a book and I think I've finally found it! If you've read this book before, then you know that there's quite a secret being kept about who Karou really is and as soon as I heard this song, I immediately thought of how Akiva felt while following her and knowing that this secret would ruin everything for the both of them should she ever find out who she is and where she really came from. I absolutely love this song now because of it's very heavy and soundtrack type sound and I think it goes with this book quite well. Let me know what you think! Enjoy!

LOCKDOWN by Amy Lee ft. Dave Eggar

No comments:

Post a Comment