Monday, May 18, 2015

Music Matching Monday: Anna and The French Kiss


I seriously love this book with all my heart and I really wanted to find a song that was fun and still just as romantic as this lovely story. I couldn't deliver on the fun part for the song but I think I pretty much succeeded on finding the most romantic song ever. Just saying. If you haven't read this book yet, Anna and The French Kiss follows a girl obviously named Anna as she discovers new things and friends while attending a boarding school in Paris due to her father forcing her to be there. Not only does she make new friends and find out what true friendship really is, but she also learns just how complicated life and love can be, especially when she starts falling in love with a new found friend named St. Clair. I really love the story of this book and I thought the song I decided to pair it up with was a nice song considering how beautiful the lyrics are and how much it relates to the feeling of falling love and this amazing book!

HELPLESSLY, HOPELESSLY by Jessica Andrews

No comments:

Post a Comment