Monday, March 9, 2015

Music Matching Monday: Lola and The Boy Next Door


For this book, I wanted to choose a song that was funky and fun just like Lola's character. Lola is a fun-loving girl who isn't afraid or ashamed of being different from everyone else and honestly just wants to have a little fun. She's spunky and funny and my favorite Stephanie Perkins character. I also wanted to choose a song that captures Lola's life as being crazy and fun but not always easy. I love this book because of how entertaining it is and I would love to see Lola's wardrobe in real life! I can't be alone on that one. The song I've paired it with pretty much covers all the bases with a fun beat, catchy tune and funky clothes! (And yes I said FUN like 20 times)

FUN by Megan Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment