Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March Book Haul 2015!

So I did pretty good this month when it came to my book buying and I'm super happy about that! Here all the books that I bought this month!
 
Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver- Target- $15.19
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins- Half Price Books- $3.00
All Fall Down by Ally Carter (signed)- Half Price Books- $14.39 (gift for a friend)
Spirit Bound by Rachelle Mead- Half Price Books- $3.00
Last Sacrifice by Rachelle Mead- Half Price Books- $3.00
Out Of Sight Out Of Time by Ally Carter- Half Price Books- $7.99
Save The Enemy by Arin Greenwood- Library- $0.25
Extras by Scott Westerfeld- Half Price Books- $4.99
What Happened To Goodbye by Sarah Dessen- Half Price Books- $4.99
The Grim Grott by Lemony Snicket- Half Price Books- $3.00
The End by Lemony Snicket- Half Price Books- $3.00
The Giver movie- Wal-Mart- $13.95
 
NOT SHOWN IN PICTURE:
Judy Moody Diary- Half Price Books- $1.00 (birthday gift)
 
So that's it for my book haul this month! I hope you guys enjoyed this! Read on bookworms! See you in the next chapter!

No comments:

Post a Comment