Saturday, August 30, 2014

August Book Haul #2

Hey bookworms! Today I needed some new books to read and decided to take advantage of the Labor Day Weekend sale going on! I went to Half Price Bookstore of course and headed over to Target for a quick bite to eat and of course, more books. So, let's get started!

All books at Half Price Bookstore were 20% because of a storewide sale! 

Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver- HPB- $3.99 
Anna and The French Kiss Stephanie Perkins- HPB- $4.00
Matched by Ally Condie- HPB- $2.79
Paper Towns by John Green- HPB- $3.99
Along For The Ride by Sarah Dessen- HPB- $3.59

TARGET:
Four by Veronica Roth- $12.59 (30% off)
The Maze Runner by James Dashner- $9.99

Follow me on Instagram for more bookworm-ish pictures and more! @Books.Music.Life

I hope you guys enjoyed this book haul! If you have any other books recommendations for me, just leave a comment or send me an email! Read on bookworms! See you in the next chapter!

No comments:

Post a Comment